– The Embassy only processes visa applications for holders of national passports with approval letters issued by the Immigration Department of Viet Nam. Any other travel documents such as documents issued for refugees or national passports without approval letters are not acceptable.
– Your passport must be at least ONE MONTH valid prior to your proposed date of exit from Viet Nam (e.g. Visa issued for 01st – 30th June, 2020, passport expiration date must be from 30th July, 2020 onwards).
– Your photo must NOT be taken more than 6 months ago. The photo must be in colour, standard passport photo size (4x6cm or 3.5×4.5cm) with a white background, eyes straight, barehead, without sunglasses.
– Duration of stay: your visa will be valid from the date of entry provided in your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiry date (also printed on your visa).
– Upon receiving your visa issued by the Embassy, kindly double check all personal information printed on your visa. Any error must be notified immediately and BEFORE your departure. The Embassy will NOT take any responsibility when visa problems arise upon arriving in Viet Nam and there will be no refund and compensation of applicable fees.
– The Embassy reserves the right to request further information and documentation from applicants and to deny approval for any visa application without necessarily providing explanation for visa denial.
– For information about applying for E-VISA, please click here: https://vietnamembassy.org.uk/e-visa-update-2023/
– For other enquiries, Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org