In order to use your documents in Viet Nam, each document must be legalised by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (for United Kingdom), the Department of Foreign Affairs (for Ireland) or the Legalisation Offices in the UK Crown Dependencies (Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man), and then in turn legalised by the Embassy of Viet Nam in the UK.
(Please note that documents from UK Overseas Territories (Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Island , Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Turks and Caicos Islands) must be legalised by the Legalisation Office in the Overseas Territory concerned before being legalised by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office).
For legalisation at the Embassy of Viet Nam, you need to submit to the Consular Section, Embassy of Vietnam in person or by post the following documents:
2. Documents (original or copy) with ORIGINAL apostille stamp
3. Copy of documents with apostille stamp
4. A self-addressed envelope if you want your documents to be returned by post.
5. Legalisation fees:
Please email us at email@example.com for details:
* For people with documents collected in the UK or returned by post to a UK/Ireland address: Email subject “Legalisation from the UK/Ireland – Your name“
* For people in Vietnam or people with documents returned by post to a Vietnamese address: Email subject “Legalisation from Vietnam – Your name“
– If your documents are NOT posted to the Embassy directly by applicant, but through a third party, to avoid document loss during the third party’s processing, applicant needs to put the Legalisation Application Form and Payment/Proof of payment in a sealed envelope addressed to “Embassy of Vietnam”, and include this envelope in the document package submitted.
– For documents returned by post, the Embassy can provide tracking number if requested.